SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Parenting Quarrel - Star Wars
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parenting Quarrel - Star Wars Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Well, I have two granddaughters, 6 and 3 1/2. We may have finally gotten them off the stupid Paw Patrol addiction and onto Bluey, an infinitely better show (where the Dad is the hero by the way). Yeah, they are also into Frozen and mermaids, although our daughter doesn’t let them watch the whole movie. And she doesn’t want them watching the original Little Mermaid because who knows why?
Our grandson is 1 1/2. I think when the time comes his mom and dad will want him to have a .22, as his dad has been a member here and got me into shooting. The kid will more likely be a Trekkie than a Star Wars fan; maybe even Doctor Who.
I’m just here to kill time. Thanks for listening.

Posts: 18337 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post