SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    No success selling lead dispensers (firearms)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No success selling lead dispensers (firearms) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Part of the problem is how little extra cash folks have laying around. Can't buy toys if it's going into gas tanks and for groceries.

This is spot on in my situation. Real life has a way of changing one’s priorities.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Part of the problem is how little extra cash folks have laying around. Can't buy toys if it's going into gas tanks and for groceries.

This is spot on in my situation. Real life has a way of changing one’s priorities.

Please delete as needed. Thank you.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Maybe it you listed them as a gun and not a 'lead dispenser' it would help with the sale?

Sorry, I know.... but it took me a moment even after reading your post to understand what you were discussing.... I'm slow.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It's hard to sell when the dealers are lowering prices lower than used.

New 320's here are $475 out the door.

M17's and 18's are under $600 while the flippers are trying to turn them for well over $700.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
If we were in the market for a G19, that’s a great price! Around here though, seems that prices don’t seem to have gotten lower, still kind of high for many things. Last show we went to, didn’t see much that tempted us.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Lots of rebates going on plus the absolute flood low priced of Turkish imports is putting a lot of downward pricing on some firearms, especially poly frame striker fired pistols. It's crazy how cheap pump shotguns and AR-15s have become too. Been seeing online deals for CZ Shadow 2s for around $1000 or a little under which I have never seen before. Even local range USA selling new Gen 5 Glock 19 for $539 when a year ago it was like $659. Smith and Wesson Shield Plus new price is $399 with places selling around $350 or so.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I've seen a bunch of stuff priced OVER what I can buy it new.
And they toss together some "package" of shit I'll never use.
"But it's a package!" No it's a gun priced more than I can buy it for new with a bunch of shit I don't want...

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read this entire thread before I figured out what a lead dispenser is. I’d better lay off the eggnog.

Posts: 950 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, I figured it was some kind of reloading thing, so you're not alone.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post