SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    RINO. It's an acronym, people.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RINO. It's an acronym, people. Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
Republican
In
Name
Only

RINO.

Let's appear smarter than the MSM would like to portray us all by not conflating RINOs with the land beast.

Thanks.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to get embarrassed by a supposed conservative who doesn't know a RINO from a rhino when MSM is the venue.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
You mean undocumented immigrants aren’t strapped to the backs of coyotes and run across the border????

Posts: 4155 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
You mean undocumented immigrants aren’t strapped to the backs of coyotes and run across the border????

There are no undocumented immigrants any more than there are unlicensed pharmacists on the street corners.

There are only illegal aliens.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alwayshungry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:

There are no undocumented immigrants any more than there are unlicensed pharmacists on the street corners.

Or gUn ViOlEnCe as a societal illness that must be treated.

"Now none of the frightened soldiers moved, for they saw that cowardice and valor purchased equal plots in the snipers' killing field"

Posts: 6335 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alwayshungry:
quote:
quote:

I don't have any violent guns, so they must be defective.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
These are the type of people who don't know a burro from a burrow.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The poor use of English and ignorance of many words is widespread, especially in the internet. To, too and two come to mind, as well as there and their. Similarly, many on gun forums have hearing loss (although many deny it.) This leads them to mispronounce or misspell words because they simply don't hear some letters. I'm tempted to dig out the old cards my third grade teacher had posted on the walls about common writing errors. Of course, she was really bad at teaching Critical Race Theory.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Maybe the people you are referring to work with Lasers and Tasers for Nasa. Wink

(I couldn't resist)

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Would an old-school, classical liberal (non-communist/leftist) Democrat like, for example, Harry Truman or Hubert Humphrey, be a DINO these days? It doesn't seem to have caught on, perhaps because there are so few of them.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Have you ever shot an American derringer 45-70? It’s a pretty violent gun

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Have you ever shot an American derringer 45-70? It’s a pretty violent gun

No, but I have shot a Bond Arms derringer in .45 Colt.