SIGforum
What stickers annoy you the most?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/2550050924

August 17, 2017, 02:09 PM
RogB
What stickers annoy you the most?
Recently noticed the infamous Baby on Board stickers are making a comeback at least in my area. Used to be all over the place in the 70s.

For me the one that says Caution Show Dogs, Don't Tailgate takes the prize. I guess if show dogs weren't in the vehicle it would be ok to tailgate.

My child is on the honor roll is also cringe worthy. Maybe at one time it would have been meaningful but these days it's like a trophy- everybody gets one. People love to brag but are delusional if they think others are impressed.

I don't see much of these anymore, but Ask me about my grandchildren really used to piss me off. If I don't know him, who cares. If I do know him, I already know about his grandchildren, probably ad nauseum.

Other nominations?

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself
August 17, 2017, 02:13 PM
PHPaul
Anything to do with Clinton/Kane or Bernie. I automatically assume that the driver of said vehicle is a mouth-breathing, nose-picking, booger-eating moron.

Another: "Got Social Security? Thank a Democrat" Yeah, thanks REAL much for that.

(Actually, it probably IS a good thing, I was too stupid to save for retirement when I was a kid.)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
August 17, 2017, 02:16 PM
MNSIG
COEXIST demonstrates a certain level of idiocy.
August 17, 2017, 02:16 PM
ChuckFinley
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Anything to do with Clinton/Kane or Bernie. I automatically assume that the driver of said vehicle is a mouth-breathing, nose-picking, booger-eating moron.

Those, and some COEXIST stickers

EDIT: Posted at the same time MNSIG. Great minds.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis
August 17, 2017, 02:22 PM
Palm
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

You could always combat that with one of these:

August 17, 2017, 02:22 PM
Georgeair
My Daughter Can Deflate Your Daughter's Soccer Ball

Annoyed that it doesn't yet exist!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

August 17, 2017, 02:31 PM
2000Z-71
Only those who live in Phoenix will understand,

CCV

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.
August 17, 2017, 02:32 PM
2000Z-71
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
My Daughter Can Deflate Your Daughter's Soccer Ball

Annoyed that it doesn't yet exist!

We're actually considering having t-shirts made up for our club's parents.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.
August 17, 2017, 02:35 PM
YooperSigs
Coexist
And turning your car into a tombstone rates up there in stupidity, as in "In Memory of" your Homie who died while doing something stupid.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
August 17, 2017, 02:49 PM
Leemur
God Bless the Whole World, No Exceptions!

Screw that, God bless the USA
August 17, 2017, 03:05 PM
P250UA5
Annoy may not be the right word, because I really couldn't care less what people put on their cars.
The only ones that are odd to me are the ones like "Hillary for Prison" that have the "Hillary" in large letters & the rest in a smaller font. Makes the owner seem like a Hillary supporter, since the smaller font isn't really read-able at 70mph.

The Enemy's gate is down.
August 17, 2017, 03:11 PM
Floyd D. Barber
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

You could always combat that with one of these:

Or this,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

August 17, 2017, 03:32 PM
slabsides45
I need one that says "My Rottweiler thinks your Honor Student was delicious!"

Big Grin

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
August 17, 2017, 04:44 PM
GWbiker
Signs seen on back of horse trailers....

quote:
Show Horses. Don't tailgate

I'm thinking, of course they don't.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
August 17, 2017, 06:43 PM
Steve 22X
Any sticker on a Prius.
Trust me, we already know.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward
August 17, 2017, 07:11 PM
egregore
I don't like the "Coexist" ones either. There are only two ways people coexist: mutual trust and friendship, or one side completely defeating and subjugating the other. Unfortunately for these naïve people, there is much more of the latter than the former in the world.
August 17, 2017, 08:08 PM
zoom6zoom
UPC stickers on thin skinned fruits and vegetables that won't come off without tearing the skin.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.
August 17, 2017, 08:11 PM
henryaz

My favorite: "I don't care who is on board, what your other car is, or where you'd rather be"

August 17, 2017, 09:19 PM
ZSMICHAEL
I have never seen a COEXIST sticker. Of course I live in Mississippi. Not many liberals here. In fact I only saw one bumper sticker for Hilary during the entire election. Oh I did see a Bernie sticker on a millenials car. I saw a male hair bun locally for the first time as well. Lots of military here, so plenty of high and tight haircuts. Lots of stickers and plates for guns, support our troops etc.
August 17, 2017, 11:14 PM
cparktd
"Salt Life" is getting real popular around here lately.
I have no idea why, we are 8 hours minimum from salt water.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.