SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    On which Cable channel is the White Entertainment Network?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On which Cable channel is the White Entertainment Network? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
I'd like to celebrate my heritage and I'm having trouble finding this.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
These channels only appear during white history month.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
You'd have to ask the Congressional White Caucus or the White Lives Matter people.

Or perhaps the National Association for the Advancement of White People.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Its called "The History Channel."

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
It's not the Travel Channel. That seems to be the UFO's, ghost's, and monsterss channel.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
thats Home and Garden lol

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Isn't that FOX....

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its called MEtv. But you have to be old and white.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is only offered in certain areas of the country. A priceless collection of speeches by George Wallace, Strom Thurmond, Gov. Bilbo of Mississippi.
Birth of a Nation is shown once per week. Al Jolson sings Mammy during the commercial breaks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ZSMICHAEL,

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Hang tight, it's coming soon.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Never happen, at least not in my lifetime. `Cuz that would be, you know, racist.

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I would play devils advocate and say "most of them?" but they're turning into the LGBTQ and everyone else channel.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post