SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Expensive groceries
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expensive groceries Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Nothing is under $1.25 any more. That's a 25% increase right there.

I need to live pretty cheapskate frugally these days, so I do ~95% of my shopping at discounted grocery stores. I also am working on and keeping a stash of "pantry food," e.g., canned goods like soup, fruit, vegetables, Vienna sausages, Spam & other non-perishable, as an occasional snack, but mostly for emergencies. I seldom "eat out," even fast food, any more, either.

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
For those who think all of the businesses are gouging customers, you're missing out on a great opportunity. You could open a competing business, have lower prices, and take all of their customers!

Let me know how it works out for you.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15837 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So you are saying that this getting old is . .
Getting old

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55139 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4002 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post