SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Lifelong friend, Marine vet on the ropes. Prayers/anything appreciated
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lifelong friend, Marine vet on the ropes. Prayers/anything appreciated Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
I don't know if he'd like to have some random unknown squid drop in on him, but I'm living in VA Beach and though I have a hectic schedule I could get by to visit him early next week. I could take books or movies or whatever he might appreciate and can have in the facility.

Thanks for the offer. He’s kept supplied with plenty to keep him occupied or entertained. Right now he’s just trying to rest and recuperate.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers out to your buddy.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!! Glad he seems to be recovering!!!

The man has had enough bad shit in his life.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent for your friend.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your friend. That bullshit happened to a lot of people, I’ll be praying, take care my friend.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post