SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Comcast.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comcast. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I approve of this message.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
I approve of this message.

Jim

+1.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I'll be THAT guy. I really like Comcast. Sure, they are a bit expensive, but their services are excellent. Even more so, they are constantly upgrading and improving their services to deliver a better product. I constantly get emails about this or that upgrade they have made to the equipment or software. I've had some customer service issues, but nothing egregious that wouldn't happen at any other mega corporation. Overall, I'm a big fan of Comcast, especially when compared to their competitors.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Their office in Hoover AL has my wife's picture on the cubes next to an escape plan if she ever comes back in.

That's how well our last interactions went with them.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go get hooked up to the Blue Ridge pipeline. Then tell me how much Comcast sucks. Because no matter how bad something is it can always be worse.

Posts: 31 | Registered: December 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'll be another "that guy": We've been with Comcast Business High-Speed Internet for several years and they've been pretty good.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Min-Chin-Chu-Ru... Speed with Glare
posted Hide Post
I also recently had an outstanding customer experience with Comcast. The rep spoke clear English, was knowledgeable and patient in helping to solve my problem. What's more, I agree that Comcast hardware is state-of-the-art. I wish my vision-impaired father-in-law could avail himself of Comcast's voice-activated remote to access both Amazon Prime and Netflix through the Comcast cable system.

Posts: 1265 | Location: MA | Registered: December 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post