SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fingerprint Cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fingerprint Cards Login/Join 
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Well, it's strange. I submitted 2 regular F1s using the efile today, and went through without a hitch. Only thing is, in the past, I would be sent the notification packet for the CLEO. No such documents were emailed. Maybe there's a delay due to the onslaught. I doubt it has to do with the EFT. However, knowing I don't have to snail mail my fingerprints in the 10 day window is nice.

Edited to add: CLEO notice received 5-6 hours after submission.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vgex,

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do them for a local Class III dealer. We charge 10 bucks a card.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Well, 2 of the 3 Form 1s sent in with the eft has been approved. Now the only thing left is the engraving. What used to be one of several annoyances, is now the ONLY annoyance. Mail it off for a $30 engraving, vs drive an hour away and pay $60. Decisions decisions.

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post