SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Shipping departments....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shipping departments.... Login/Join 
posted
Can't those people read English. Don't they have any memory retention?

I order an Electronic item and something completely unrelated is shipped to me. Twice from the same (California) company.

I stress to them to include my apartment number on the shipping label but they omit it and the item sits on the delivery truck for days or is returned to the vendor.

And for this unacceptable crap, I get charged for "handling" and shipping?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
THIS is a worthy gripe! What handling service are you paying for?

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What company we talking about? They deserve to lose business.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
What company we talking about? They deserve to lose business.

Yaesu USA. Japanese company in California of Ham Radio gear and small parts for repairing them.

Most of my business in Ham radio gear is with a company in Ohio. No problems with them and shipping from them is two day USPS priority. But, sometimes I need a propriety part from the manufacturer.....Yaesu.

Terrific product, horrible customer service.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate it when there are no choices. At least it is not a healthcare company.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm sitting here looking at my Yaesu FT450D. I like Yaesu equipment.

Yeah, that whackyland bunch is a little on the silly side. If your Ohio company is DX Engineering, that's great. Mighty fine company, my friend Tim, K3LR runs the place. Check out K3LR's website.

Good luck to you.

Posts: 11858 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post