SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Appointment Windows ... AKA "Noon-4pm"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Appointment Windows ... AKA "Noon-4pm" Login/Join 
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I am old enough to remember when there was NO appointment window. They would just show up on the prescribed day.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I guess I've been lucky. Last two times I've had an appointment went incredibly well for me. In fact, the first of the two, I walked outside to throw my garbage and found the guy waiting in his truck 20 minutes before the appointment time.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

My wife had a recent delivery from Home Depot. They gave her a "window" of 7:00am -> 8:00pm. The driver showed up around noon.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post