SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enterprise car rental. Literally a Seinfeld episode.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enterprise car rental. Literally a Seinfeld episode. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have Hertz Gold through work and I rented 4 times last year and always got a car at the company rate, no issues. Just go the Gold row and take one.

One of the problems is that all the COVID relief money that went to airlines and other companies, none went to car rental companies. They had to sell off the fleets to stay afloat, and then when things picked up again they couldn't get cars. Most of my rentals had high miles for a rental - 30K or more. And they had various dings and scratches.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I am trying to book a 16 day rental in the fall. Current rates at $2000 and up for a mid size SUV. In the past, it has been $700-$900 for the same time frame and vehicle class.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post