SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Despite lawsuits auto Mfgs STILL use two piece lug nuts!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Despite lawsuits auto Mfgs STILL use two piece lug nuts! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Black 92 thanks for the replacement brand suggestion

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple years back my mom had a 2015 or 2016 Ford escape I went out to change her tire on the side of the road and found out that these stupid things existed.

Didn't think I needed to bring a tool set with me to change a tire so brought a standard 4-way lug wrench just incase she didn't have her tool in the back and none of them worked on that stupid thing.

What a ridiculous design. Immediately had it towed to Big O Tire and replaced all the lug nuts so this didn't happen again.

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I find a good assortment of one piece lug nuts at Auto Zone. Various styles, colors and lockers. Around $35.00 for a set. I will be replacing mine soon.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post