SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People that drive slow then have to swerve out to turn
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People that drive slow then have to swerve out to turn Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I too have seen an uptick in people who pull right to turn left and vice versa. They act like they've got a trailer on the back of their vehicle and since they're going out of their lane to do this, they're likely to cause an accident.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
The other day I was driving behind a guy who got into the left turn lane, slowed like he was making a left turn, and then made a right turn crossing in front of me causing me to slam on my brakes. He didn’t use any turn signals at all. I’ve never in my life considered following a guy to yell at him but the thought crossed my mind on that one.

Some people truly believe they are the only ones on the road.

Many years ago I was driving in the downtown area. On a 4 lane 1 way road far right lane goes straight or turn right, 2nd and 4rd lanes from the right are straight only. The far left lane the one I was in can turn left or go straight.
Driving in my 1990's Land Rover Disco I am going to go straight. The old uninsured POS old man makes a left turn front he straight only lane. I T boned that asshole in his drivers door. Knocked his 80's Chrysler K car wagon out of my way and was still going well enough to make it through the intersection. I will say the air bag did not go off and I really didn't feel much of the hit either.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post