SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Another Reason NOT To Go To Walmart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Reason NOT To Go To Walmart Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Ellen's List

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Dangit, V-Tail!
I guess I did it out of "blind trust for SF" or something, but I actually clicked that.

I want those five seconds back, please. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Hell no, I'm not clicking that. My momma didn't raise no fool.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I clicked on it. Apparently my wife and kids are not fashionable because they didn't ask for any of the items on Ellen's list.

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Dangit, V-Tail!
I guess I did it out of "blind trust for SF" or something, but I actually clicked that.

I gave you a descriptive thread title.

I gave you an explanatory name for the URL link.

What more do you want?

I bet that you are one of those people who do not believe "Wet Paint" signs! Razz

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
You really need a better hobby than playing around wal-mart Wink

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
You really need a better hobby than playing around wal-mart Wink
They carry this stuff. Half a cap in your tumbler makes your brass nice and shiny.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well that was disappointing. I was expecting some black Friday craziness or a midget fighting a mule or something. Maybe just two very over weight ladies in clothes three sizes too small in a fist fight.

I'm dissapointed and too am asking for a refund.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
She must get her strap-on at a different store

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Dangit, V-Tail!

I gave you a descriptive thread title.

I gave you an explanatory name for the URL link.

What more do you want?

I bet that you are one of those people who do not believe "Wet Paint" signs! Razz

I may have done that, too, once or twice. They're a tease! Just like that link of yours. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in for the Cucumber Gel.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I am in for the Cucumber Gel.
I tried some, spread on wheat thins. Not very tasty at all.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
HELP ME! The latest batch of emails included an Amazon link to Oprah's Favorite Things.

I think I'm gonna puke.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
HELP ME! The latest batch of emails included an Amazon link to Oprah's Favorite Things.

I think I'm gonna puke.

Nope

Just nope...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder why Walmart is strapping their future to her?

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I never needed a first reason not to go to Walmart.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post