SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Optic mounting hole thread size on P365 Spectre comp slide?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Optic mounting hole thread size on P365 Spectre comp slide? Login/Join 
Picture of Pittwm
posted
I looked everywhere twice but no one seems to know or willing to give me the correct answer… what is the screw thread spec on optics mounting holes on the 365 spectre comp slide? Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that slide came with an optic filler plate can't you go to the parts diagram and get the screw part number, and size, that holds the filler plate down ? That's what I did on my straight 365.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
I don’t see screw spec listed in the part diagram… and that’s exactly what I’m looking for to order a box from McMaster Carr. Emailed Sig and they went round and round not wanting to tell me what the spec is, it’s like a big secret.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Update… just got a DM and the screws need are M3x.50mm -8mm.

https://www.mcmaster.com/screw...rx-flat-head-screws/

posted Hide Post
I'd call Gray or Robert Burke. Too bad Sig CS won't help but not surprised.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Genorogers:
I'd call Gray or Robert Burke. Too bad Sig CS won't help but not surprised.

Yup. The CS actually wrote “I’m not being evasive….” He was, it’s not so hard to just give a piece of information out but I guess it’s a big secret.