SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    What are Factory Sight Numbers for SP2340 .357Sig?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are Factory Sight Numbers for SP2340 .357Sig? Login/Join 
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted
I've got a 2340 in 357sig with aftermarket sights which I want to replace.

I really like the Trijicon Bright & Tough sights, but on their website I'm not finding this caliber and model called out specifically in their details or specs.

Can someone tell me what this gun come from the factory with? I'm guessing 8 and 8?

ETA: Sig doesn't have records for this specific gun and the guy suggested it would be 6 and 8. I've got a P226 in same caliber and it's 8 and 8.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
8/8 is correct. In my experience, it does not make much difference. Few people shoot at 25 yards anymore and at combat distances a slight deviation in elevation is inconsequential.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
True. And thank you for the reply.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post