SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    My P365 won't shoot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My P365 won't shoot Login/Join 
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted
I'd been carrying my P365 in a belly band while bike riding, and recently noticed some rust on the slide and controls. Frown My fault for not keeping it regularly cleaned and lubed. Today I cleaned it and after reassembling it, I can't pull the trigger. It goes back about halfway and then stops. I've pulled as hard as I am comfortable pulling, and it just won't go.

What did I do? There was a bit of surface rust on the back of the slide where it was always against my skin. could something be rusted inside? Is this an easy disassembly, or send to Sig? I'm comfortable disassembling my classics, but know very little about the internals of this one.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
The Sig Guy has some excellent videos on complete disassembly and reassembly of the P365. Disassembly of the lower starts around 36:40 in the first video:

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1914 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
The Sig Guy has some excellent videos on complete disassembly and reassembly of the P365. Disassembly of the lower starts around 36:40 in the first video:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tWZMzN8Nlzs" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks!

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post