SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    sig sauer P226 x5 competition HELP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sig sauer P226 x5 competition HELP Login/Join 
posted
Have this great gun 40cal out at range the other day tigger did not return ends up the trigger bar is broke any advise on where to look to find another so far no luck any info would be greatly appreciated thanks to all

Posts: 52 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Contact one of the following folks. They import SIG guns and parts from Germany often.

MMB Imports

Roco Firearm Technology

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks 12131 will do let you know how I make out thanks again

Posts: 52 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to thank 1231 for replying to my post he gave me 2 contacts both were great but did not have the part needed but that didn't stop them they would recommend the next guy along with their contact info and call back if not successful.What a great bucnh of people try to get that from most bussiness. To top it all off the last guy had the part last one he had I could hear him going through his parts hats off to all Thank You for the journey 12131

MMB Imports
Roco Firearm Technology
Grey Guns
Bob@Firearms Depot.us
Robert Burke