SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Daniels H9 sight change?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daniels H9 sight change? Login/Join 
posted
Have a Daniels H9 on the way. One of the gripes I see is the "combat hold" for the sights. Most are shooting low.
Gun is supposed to be compatible with Sig P series sights.

To change the picture to 6 oclock hold, which combinations will I need? 8 rear and 6 front?

Posts: 1692 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How would anyone know as I don't think many of these are in circulation? But I admit its not an area I follow. But how much are they claiming they shoot low? To adjust yours suggest these steps, shoot it, decide how much you have to move and in what direction, measure the existing sight heights and then compare to the height table. an 8 rear is .250 and a 6 front is .230 which should give you some idea on the baseline. Front sights in theory move and inch rear sights in theory move two inches. Good luck on finding any of the bigger numbers in the supply channel...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11178 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That's a help.

Posts: 1692 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post