SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    New 320 full size / subcompact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 320 full size / subcompact Login/Join 
posted
Finally gave in to the 320. Carried a 229 and a 224 for years, but couldn't pass up this deal.

Now, for the issue.... When I remove the FCU from the original full size frame and install it in the subcompact frame, the trigger will not function. I've searched every forum and YouTube video I can find, but still no luck.

Suggestions ?

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Check the last post in this thread:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6830056914

quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Did you use the slide lock lever to lock the slide to the rear before flipping the takedown lever? When reassembling the P320, the slide lock lever must be used, in order to disengage the takedown safety.

ETA - RogueJSK to the rescue in this thread too:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9940074814

quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
You are locking the slide back with the slide lock when reinstalling the slide, correct?

You must use the slide lock during reassembly. Failing to do that will result in a dead trigger.

Hope this helps.... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I read that earlier, but it didn't help. The trigger will not engage.

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
If that's not it, then take a look at your full size and subcompact slides side by side.

Do they both have the new disconnector slot milled?

It may be that your FCU and full size slide have been upgraded in the recall, but your subcompact slide has not.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bingo !!! Guess it’s going to be Sig customer service Monday morning. Thanks !!!

posted Hide Post
Sig customer service rocks !!! Three rings, answered, diagnosed, RMA sent and shipped with in an hour.