SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    SIG Service replacing sights.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Service replacing sights. Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
My SIG 226 night sights need replacing has anyone had SIG replace their 226 factory night sights with the newer X-ray? sights. I do have a SIG Sight tool but last time I changed a set I did not do a very good job on getting them aligned.
Thank you.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2361 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I had them replace sights on a P239 and they did a good job. They are currently doing a P229 for me.

Posts: 1367 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
If you want to mail the slide and sights to me, I'll do it. I have several sight pusher tools and several P226s, done it many times.

Posts: 3619 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
If you want to mail the slide and sights to me, I'll do it. I have several sight pusher tools and several P226s, done it many times.

I sent them out on the 13th I did NOT get a notification of any of the posts if fact I still have not.
I have another slide and might take you up on your offer.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2361 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:

I sent them out on the 13th I did NOT get a notification of any of the posts if fact I still have not.
I have another slide and might take you up on your offer.

Sent them to who? SIG? If so, the only notification you will get from them is when they ship back to you. Don't expect anything else.

Q

Posts: 27159 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Notification of any replies to my post.
Asking about SIG Sight replacement services.

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
SIG did NOT send me a tracking number for the return of the sights.
I emailed them yesterday;
Oh the sights are finished and on their way back, here is the tracking number!
Thank you for that; seeing as it is a signature that is required!
I can now sit and wait tomorrow.
Why the terrible service?

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG