SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    320 extractor question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 extractor question Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
So my 320 extractor seems to have lost its edge/profile and was giving me issues. I ordered a new extractor from SIG as well as a spring and an extractor pin "plus". I believe I also ordered a plain extractor pin (part # 1300324-R), but it's backordered.

What exactly is the "plus" pin and how is it different from the standard one?

The "plus" pin is part # 1301495-R. Spring is 1300521-R. Extractor is 1301042-01-R.

I recall there being a new revision of the old extractor, which I'm sure my 320 has. Are these the new parts?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

The P320 Extractor Assembly was redesigned in or before March 2017.

Please review this thread as reference:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7630095024

Within the attached thread are the following two quotes by Bruce Gray:
"The updated part numbers represent an evolutionary change to increase extractor tension and improve extractor hook bite. The three parts you received all are intended to work together, though each is nominally reverse-compatible with the earlier parts versions. These parts will help correct your occasional FTE issue."

"...Did you also get the new extractor pin? It too is longer, and pretensions the spring quite a bit more."

The stock numbers for the parts I received from Sig in March 2017 for my P320 Compact were:
EXTRACTOR 1301042-R
PIN, EXTRACTOR 1300324-R
SPRING, EXTRACTOR 1300521-R

The part numbers may have changed since March 2017.

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post