SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Can I replace 365 Xrays w/P-series?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I replace 365 Xrays w/P-series? Login/Join 
posted
I HATE the 'blacked out' look of the Xrays, with no contrast. On the macro, it's not attached to the optics plate, but in its own dovetail.

Are the dovetails compatible with the numerous options ou there for older P-series Sigs?
Thanks.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Yes. I have Trijicon Bright and Toughs on my P365 and P365XL I put on a Macro grip module. I think they all take 6 and 8 sights.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Awesome, thanks!

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to confirm:

In REmoving the stock sights, I push out from guns' right to gun's left...

INstalling is the opposite, yes?

Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
From a previous post in a similar thread:

All SIG sights go in left to right and come out right to left. That's what is taught in the armorer courses.

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I'm an amazing beautiful soul. Another person will say I'm a cold-hearted asshole. Believe them both. I act accordingly......

Posts: 143 | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gracias, amigo!

posted Hide Post
I went with a set of
AMERIGLO Classic Tritium 3-Dot Night Sights For Sig P226/P239 (SG-161)
They work like a CHAMP, and now I can actually see the danged sights.