SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Adjustable Suppressor Height Sights on P320 with older rear sight design
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adjustable Suppressor Height Sights on P320 with older rear sight design Login/Join 
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted
Not sure if this has been posted or not, but I discovered the P320 Legion X Carry adjustable suppressor height rear sight will work on P320 slides with the older rear sight design that requires you to remove the rear sight to install an optic. I was trying to build a “Legion-like” full size gun with a threaded barrel and suppressor sights. Since the Legion slide isn’t compatible with the factory threaded barrel, I used an older slide I had and thought I was out of luck for tall sights. Just wanted to share the good news in case anyone else wants suppressor height sights on their older P320 slide.

Some pics to show the finished product…

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post