SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    HK usp sight tool needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK usp sight tool needed Login/Join 
posted
Good morning....I have an USP 45 tactical with the standard suppressor sights that am planning to replace with a set of Meprolight tritium suppressor sights. Would anyone be willing to part with their sight tool for a short time or be local to Central AL?
Thanks in advance

Posts: 583 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just as an fyi, I've found HK sights to be among the easiest to move without a sight pusher. A nylon punch should suffice.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8752 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
My USP and USP Expert sights were easy to swap out with a vise, punch and small hammer. The factory sights tapped out easily.

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the advice. I'll give the punch a try this weekend.

Posts: 583 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
as said above, a solid base, a punch, drop of oil and a small hammer and your good to go. ive changed multiple HK sights with ease. i just put these adjustable suppressor sights on my HK last weekend in bout 5 minutes.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post