SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Reassembly Issue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reassembly Issue Login/Join 
posted
I was going to to the range this afternoon to shoot my new Sig P320 so I thought I would clean and lube it since its new. Now I can't get it back together. I searched and can't find an identical issue. When I am trying reassemble the slide to the grip module the slide goes almost all the back but stops about a mm short and I can't engage the slide stop. I attaching a photo to show the issue.

[/URL]

Posts: 79 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: December 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonPoon
posted Hide Post
If you have a compact or carry model, check the orientation of the recoil spring. The oval shape of the spring stop has to be in a vertical position for the gun to function properly. Give this a try.

Semper Fi

Posts: 362 | Registered: March 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks DonPoon! I could swear I read that the flat part was supposed to vertical. As soon as I changed it it worked like a charm.

Posts: 79 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: December 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonPoon
posted Hide Post
I just sent you a picture of my X-carry through email. Glad it works.

Semper Fi

Posts: 362 | Registered: March 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post