SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    sight pusher
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sight pusher Login/Join 
posted
What is the best sight pusher for a Sig 320, I want to replace the ordinary white sights with night sights. Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: gtroftg@gmail.com | Registered: December 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
The best for the P320 or any other pistol is the MGW Sight Pro, but you're looking at over $300 for the tool plus support shoes.

An excellent value pusher is the Sight-Tool.com Gen 4 sold on ebay for $65 and Amazon for $80. Don't ask me why it costs more on Amazon. I can vouch that it works well on the P320 (P365 too in case anyone's wondering).

It's made by a machine shop in Poulsbo, WA. It's gotten so popular that there are cheap foreign-made knock-offs that cost about $40. The original is anodized brown. All the copies I've seen are anodized black.

Wheeler Sight Tool is well-regarded but runs in the mid $100s. I noticed recently there are all kinds of copycats of it being sold on ebay & Amazon for around $60. I don't know where the Wheeler is made, but I do know most -if not all - of their other tools are made in China & other Asian countries. The Wheeler clones might be inferior knock-offs, or they might come out of the same factories as the Wheeler. Would be interesting to compare them side-by-side.

Posts: 3171 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Like most things, there isn't any best, there's only what you like for a price you're willing to pay.

I use this one and I've done around 10 different manufacturers guns with it with no problems whatsoever.

https://sightpusher.com/

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I have this one and have been happy with it.
https://www.wheelertools.com/g.../710905.html#start=1

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6993 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I have the old blue SIG pusher tool, but I've broken plenty of front sights with it. I'd love to find one that will handle all semi-auto pistols. Most of mine are SIGs, but I have plenty of others too.

Posts: 3491 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
I have this one and have been happy with it

That tool seems to be a copy of the MGW. The MGW, for what it's worth, is made in the USA; the wheeler is not.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suivezmoi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sight-Tool.com Gen 4

You guys are awesome. I came here with the exact same question. Thanks!

“We do not rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.”

- Archilochos

Posts: 35 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post