SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    new Tetra Gun grease formula
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new Tetra Gun grease formula Login/Join 
posted
Many of you may be aware of the original Tetra Gun grease invented in 1985, the original fluoropolymer white grease.

Now, we have a new formula, and it has the same consistency and comparable performance specs to TW25B, but a little different, not just because its light grey, but enhanced and based on similar features - and very competitively priced.

I welcome any Sig armorer to try it out and compare if you appreciate what it delivers.

tetragun@tetraguncare.com

Posts: 4 | Location: NC | Registered: June 26, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Where is this available?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31444 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we are reaching out to stores and distributors now, including our international distributors.

at the moment, the retail site has it today, tetragundirect.com

any Dealer contact recommendations are appreciated.

Posts: 4 | Location: NC | Registered: June 26, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which one is it on the web site ? Can you post a pic ?
Never mind I have it now but the description threw me because it says it's "white" not grey.

Posts: 996 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, sorry. i just remembered that many years ago in the early days of Sigarms using TW25B in the factory, they requested it in gray. Obex color is so due to the tungsten additive.

tetragundirect.com is the retail site, but we are getting product to stores as quickly as possible.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Any chance the new formula Tetra Gun grease is less prone to separating than TW25B?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Any chance the new formula Tetra Gun grease is less prone to separating than TW25B?

I don't mean to side track this thread but I'm a huge TW25B fan, what causes the separation...shelf life ? I've got some tubes that I can't use for fear of it's effectiveness. I will try a tube of this new Tetra product. Most everyone has a holster drawer and I've got a lube drawer too !

Posts: 996 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There will be a little bleeding of any product in this category due to gravity like natural peanut butter. That isn't technically separation.

Also, there is no known shelf life. That is the official classification.

Just knead the tube, mix it up, it will be fine. No efficacy lost.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Just knead the tube, mix it up, it will be fine. No efficacy lost

Good to know. Thank you !

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Where is this available?

Did I miss this?

Posts: 97 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did I miss this?

tetragundirect.com