New P365 doesn't always go into battery

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/150601935/m/2750057584

October 21, 2021, 10:47 AM
rmfnla
New P365 doesn't always go into battery
quote:
Originally posted by jmf552:
One thing that is obvious is that the replaced extractor looks more robust than the original one. The claw on the new one looks beefier.

Photo..?

Today, my jurisdiction ends here…
October 22, 2021, 09:16 PM
jmf552
quote:
Originally posted by rmfnla:
quote:
One thing that is obvious is that the replaced extractor looks more robust than the original one. The claw on the new one looks beefier.

Photo..?

Like I said, I have an older smartphone that will not take close up pictures in enough detail. Besides, it's just an impression I have, having looked at the old extractor and the new one. The new one looks just like P365 extractors are supposed to look, according to online pics. The "claw" on the old one looked thinner.
October 23, 2021, 01:00 PM
rmfnla
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rmfnla:
quote:

Photo..?

Like I said, I have an older smartphone that will not take close up pictures in enough detail. Besides, it's just an impression I have, having looked at the old extractor and the new one. The new one looks just like P365 extractors are supposed to look, according to online pics. The "claw" on the old one looked thinner.

Got it.

Today, my jurisdiction ends here…
October 28, 2021, 09:06 PM
jmf552
OK, the result. I got the repaired 365 to the range today. I had planned to get 200 rounds through it, but I went through two different brands of FMJ range ammo and three different brands of defense ammo, including some +P, about 100 rounds total and decided to call it a day. The gun ate it all without any problems and I decided to call it good.

My shooting had gotten so rusty I got frustrated. The gun was working well, but I wasn't. I signed up for some personal shooting instruction that I will do next week. I wanted to save my ammo for that.
November 01, 2021, 02:41 AM
92fstech
Glad to hear it's fixed!