SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sight tool for P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sight tool for P365 Login/Join 
posted
What do I need for the front sight? MGW discontinued there sig sight pusher. Frown

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
If you have a vice, you can go old school. I use a small piece of oak, so as to not mar the finish, and a hammer. Cover the jaws of the vice to protect the pistol, also. Measuring adjustments with calipers, I've been able to get the sights close enough for combat shooting.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did that once, ruined a Trijicon sight. Hopefully someone will loan me their sight pusher

posted Hide Post
Aparently the P series pusher wont work, I need a universal.

posted Hide Post
Has anybody tried the SigPro tool?

Posts: 229 | Registered: December 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
MGWs SightPro:

https://www.brownells.com/guns...mover-prod60424.aspx

I invested in one of these years ago and I'm very glad I did!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I have the Sight Pro tool and am extremely pleased with it. I even have slide “shoes” for guns I don’t own because when I do work on them, I want a tool that will make the sometimes fiddly job of sight installation as trouble free as possible.

I admire people who use other methods of installing sights in the same way as I admire men who shave with straight razors, heat their houses with wood they’ve chopped themselves, and brew their own beer. My time is too valuable to me and my tolerance for frustration is too low for me to do those things, however, and therefore I seek out the methods of saving time and aggravation.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a B & J sight tool, and although I have not tried it on a P365, it has worked on anything I have tried it on. Not high tech, a little slow, but works. Bought it used, for about $35., older model, but all parts were there.

Posts: 679 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post