SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig P320 FCU Pre Recall and Post recall issues
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320 FCU Pre Recall and Post recall issues Login/Join 
posted
I picked up older sig P320 slide and barrel thinking all I need is a FCU. Bought a new FCU with the dis-connector, did not know at time. But I have the slide without the dis-connector cut or pre recall I assume. I have another older P320 that is Pre recall without the dis-connect or cut slide and discovered the difference, learning experience. Question is can I make the new FCU work on the older slide? Or can I modify the FCU to work? Or can I find a pre recall FCU?

Posts: 54 | Registered: October 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give Sig a call. I believe they will still make the proper mod to the older slides gratis. Turn around was really quick for me too.

Tony

Posts: 359 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^THIS is your best bet!

Re: your questions:

Can I make the new FCU work on the older slide? No
Or can I modify the FCU to work? No
Or can I find a pre recall FCU? Maybe, but unlikely!

I've never seen anyone parting out a Pre 'Voluntary Upgrade' FCU, though you might be able to find a complete Pistol...YMMV Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great advise to call SIG, shipping out today...thanks

Posts: 54 | Registered: October 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post