SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    WA State bill to limit magazine capacity to 10 rounds.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WA State bill to limit magazine capacity to 10 rounds. Login/Join 
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I would love to know who is going to represent FWDG. I would love to be a part of that lawsuit!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Anyone have update on progression of law suits?

Biggest impact of this BS for me is not buying mags (I have plenty) but it now become impossible to buy certain otherwise lawful firearms because they don’t have 10 round options.

PSA has been having some fantastic deals on handguns with 3, 4, or 10 mags for deep discounts but no 10 round option.

Would love to see this tossed sooner rather than later.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
it now become impossible to buy certain otherwise lawful firearms because they don’t have 10 round options.

That’s something that I suspect many shooters who don’t live in restricted magazine states don’t think about, but it’s something that has affected my potential purchases since the start of our ban. Colorado is odd in permitting magazine capacities up to 15 rounds rather than the more usual 10. Unfortunately, with a few limited exceptions, reduced capacity mags are usually limited to 10 rounds because no one wants to make the ones that would satisfy only us here.

I’m certainly not hoping for the further spread of magazine restrictions, but if it happened the one glimmer in the clouds would possibly be more manufacturers’ deciding to offer restricted mags for guns that they’re not currently available for.

Or Santa could finally pay us a visit in the form of a Supreme Court ruling that magazine limits are unconstitutional. (No, I’m not going to hold my breath.)

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Some stores will order the firearm and mail mags out of state. One will block mags to 10 rounds.

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
239,225 etc will be back in popularity?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post