SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Massive Child Abuse Occurring Today in D.C.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Massive Child Abuse Occurring Today in D.C. Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
Students from various high schools in the D.C. area (and maybe more) are leaving school to spend 17 minutes with their backs to the White House to protest for more gun control.

http://fortune.com/2018/03/13/...arch-14-gun-control/

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Well bless their hearts.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17264 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
ignant runts.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8652 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post