SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Frightening But 100% True Facts About Guns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frightening But 100% True Facts About Guns Login/Join 
posted
From the Babylon Bee On yootoob -

Frightening But 100% True Facts About Guns

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Hilarious

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Sad thing about that video is that there are people out there that will actually believe that load of bull droppings. But hopefully there are many many people out there can see past these fake bull droppings.....................................drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:

"I'm constantly fearful that Alec Baldwin might be in the room with me at any moment and be ready to shoot me."

OK, time for a new keyboard.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From here on, "Magic White Man Fire Sticks" will be worked into any of my conversations regarding fierarms. Big Grin

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
From here on, "Magic White Man Fire Sticks" will be worked into any of my conversations regarding fierarms. Big Grin

I was thinking the same thing. I may never refer to it as a gun again.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post