SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Jon Stewart interview with OK Senator Dahm goes off the rails regarding guns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jon Stewart interview with OK Senator Dahm goes off the rails regarding guns Login/Join 
posted
Stewart is a comic and falls back on cynicism to dunk on his guest. Dahm was pitifully clumsy and not the best spokesman to articulate and counter Stewart's bad numbers and position. Not sure if he was ill-prepared or, got cold feet, I'm not familiar with him but, he allowed Stewart to run-away with the topic.

Stewart, like all his Northeast leftist colleagues, who love to point out all the rubes living in fly-over country and their dumb ways, continues to parrot the same talking points and doesn't consider the entire picture of gun ownership and the legal framework that surrounds this discussion.

Posts: 14632 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rstaton
posted Hide Post
Dahm has done great stuff here in oklahoma for the 2nd... but is woefully ill prepared to debate anyone...as seen in this embarrassing video

Posts: 163 | Registered: September 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much of this is down to misleading editing.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post