SIGforum
220 CEOs demand immediate action from the Senate to reduce gun violence

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/140601935/m/3040006294

June 09, 2022, 01:06 PM
Tn226
220 CEOs demand immediate action from the Senate to reduce gun violence
Led by well known constitutional scholars such as

"including Bloomberg LP, The Permanente Medical Group, Levi Strauss, Dick's Sporting Goods, Lyft and the Philadelphia Eagles."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09...companies/index.html

Ain't it great when all the morons jump on the band wagon?
June 09, 2022, 08:26 PM
konata88
A ceo should know better. Any objective should have a relevant metric.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
June 10, 2022, 07:00 PM
Gustofer
I wonder if they feel the same about car violence? Bat violence? Knife violence?

June 10, 2022, 08:45 PM
divil
I wonder if any of those shitdicks are also braying congress to allocate funds to harden the schools. Roll Eyes
June 15, 2022, 01:48 PM
Marlin Fan
It amazes me how they can run a large company with no brains. Idiots and drugs are the problem!
June 30, 2022, 10:56 AM
corsair
Everyone of those companies and their chief executives have been vocal in the past regarding their virtuous position regarding private citizens owning firearms, this is not a surprise.

What is of concern is government pressuring private business's regarding whom they do business with.
Senators demand gun shipment stats from trucking, rail companies following shootings

I understand there's been a number of freight/LTL carriers refusing to do business with firearms related companies...has anybody seen this in other parts of the country?
July 02, 2022, 11:00 AM
nukeandpave
CarGurus???
WTF?
December 31, 2022, 05:01 PM
jljones
Freight companies don’t cooperate to cover themselves. FedEx is the worst offender at “losing” Gun shipments.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

January 16, 2023, 10:41 PM
radioman
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
Led by well known constitutional scholars

"including ............{snip}.......... and the Philadelphia Eagles."

Wait, those are the assholes who hired Michael Vick after his rather gross felony.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!
January 23, 2023, 01:09 PM
V-Tail
I agree with the CEOs. Gun violence needs to be reduced. One very effective way might be to replace prosecutors like Philadelphia's Krasner and Cook County's Foxx, with prosecutors who will actually do their jobs.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים