SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    WA State AWB HB 1240 is now law and in full effect. Lawsuits seeking injunctions have been filed.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WA State AWB HB 1240 is now law and in full effect. Lawsuits seeking injunctions have been filed. Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
It passed the senate.

Posts: 9967 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
It passed the senate.

Aye. It's gotta go back to the House because they added amendments to it. Our lords have graciously decided to allow us to return with our salt gats should we leave the state with them, taking them on a trip for example, and allowing military to bring theirs with them if they get stationed here. This just adds a couple days maybe before that grinning jackass Inslee signs it.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
F’ing commies

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Expected to be signed into law today with immediate effect. Roll Eyes

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
Yes it’s a sad day here in my state.
I was at my friends gunstore this morning and the mood was quite somber.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how this changes the need to form 1 a brace pistol to be in compliance with ATF Rule change? Or are we just SOL?

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still hasn't signed it yet. The rumor is that our bastard governor wants to make this signing into a media event. Best guess is that he will sign it Monday or Tuesday, when he will have a chance to corral his favorite, friendly media types for their evil Kumbaya dog n pony show.

Just placed another order for myself with Aero Precision to stock up on MORE misc. stuff; they've been working 24/7 to get stuff out to WA residents so I'm reasonably hopeful everything will get out before Gov. Slimebag has his Bill of Rights quashing moment.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
Still hasn't signed it yet. The rumor is that our bastard governor wants to make this signing into a media event. Best guess is that he will sign it Monday or Tuesday, when he will have a chance to corral his favorite, friendly media types for their evil Kumbaya dog n pony show.

Just placed another order for myself with Aero Precision to stock up on MORE misc. stuff; they've been working 24/7 to get stuff out to WA residents so I'm reasonably hopeful everything will get out before Gov. Slimebag has his Bill of Rights quashing moment.

"Gun Violence" is such an emergency that they had to put a clause in the bill that it goes into effect immediately, but it's not enough of an emergency that we need to sign it right now, instead waiting a few days while that grinning jackass blows up some balloons and orders a cake.

What a fucking joke. Cancer is too good for these things.

quote:

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Washington gov signs big gun control package, including 'assault weapons' ban: 'No one needs an AR-15'

The mood at the Washington State Capitol was jubilant Tuesday as Gov. Jay Inslee signed a trio of gun control bills, one of which immediately bans the manufacture, purchase or importation of so-called assault weapons.

"Party safely tonight," the governor told supporters after signing the bills.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...n-no-one-needs-ar-15

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
'No one needs an AR-15'

Then why put in an exception for the police? I'm serious. If they (the AR-15's) are so evil, then then there should be no exceptions, even for the police.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: radioman,

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Party safely tonight," the governor told supporters after signing the bills.

What a fucking clown.

quote:

Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
He truly is a fucking clown.
I’m listening to Soundgardens Fell on Black Days it seems appropriate

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Sorry, guys. I hope it loses in the courts and Jay has to stick it up his ass, dry.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
In reading through the law, I wonder if a SIG PE90P/550P pistol would be importable. It is a 550 in form, but not a rifle.

Posts: 9967 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Washington gov signs big gun control package, including 'assault weapons' ban: 'No one needs an AR-15'

But what IF YOU DO? Mad

Posts: 22912 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

But what IF YOU DO? Mad

You wont, his Lordship Jay Inslee decreed it, nobody needs something like an AR15! In fact, the state has declared they have no use except to kill lots of people, very quickly, it's right there in the bill! Which is why nobody is allowed to have them anymore. Except the police... For reasons...

quote: