SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Connecticut Rally for OUR Rights April 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Connecticut Rally for OUR Rights April 14 Login/Join 
posted
Connecticut forum members, We need to show numbers here!! ,,,yes, I know it's opening day of fishing season!! Go fishing on Sunday instead!! If fishing opening day is more important than your 2nd Amendment rights, don't come whining that they are taking away your guns!!
Bring a friend,,, or 3!!

Posts: 16 | Registered: June 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Good luck with that.
I grew up there decades ago. There was no income tax, a low sales tax, the budget was in great shape, and the state elected people from both parties. Firearms rights were a non-issue.
Now, not so much. The Democrats are firmly in control and the state is a shambles financially. Even the Republicans have warmed to so many big government ideas that they aren't much better.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea. It's a whole new level of crap

if your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.

Posts: 148 | Location: enfield ct | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I have some family in CT, and although most are anti-2A or ambivalent, a couple are gun owners and 2A supporters.

Glad you guys were able to organize this. Let your voices be heard...and give 'em hell!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post