SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Six-Shooters... let's see em
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Six-Shooters... let's see em Login/Join 
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted
Had some time this morning to clean up some of my single actions that were dirty.

Lets see what you guys have....

Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper, with Elk Grips

Colt Single Action Army, .45 Colt

Ruger Bisley Flattop, 44 Special with Giraffe Bone grips

Ruger Super Blackhawk, 3 screw 1967 model 44 Magnum

Ruger Single Six, 3 screw Elk Grips, also a 1967

Ruger Single Six, Giraffe Bone Grips

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Love the elk grips!

I'll play:

Blackhawk convertible .45 Colt/.45 ACP and Single-Six Convertible .22 LR/.22 Mag

And I know this probably isn't exactly what you were looking for, but they do shoot six (I left the five-shooters in the safe)!

GP100 and Speed-Six both in .357 mag.

Posts: 8416 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection sir!

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post

1920 Colt Army Special .38 with an Official Police barrel.

Ruger Single Six. Well worn before I got it.

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phxtoad:

Ruger Single Six. Well worn before I got it.

Todd

I have my Dad's Single Six bought in Tucson around 1968 with the .22 mag cylinder and box.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
You just can’t beat a Single Six and a big box of 22’s for a relaxing day of shooting with friends.

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Security Six, Police Service Six & Speed Six

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Some of these are not six shooters but still revolvers. Click on image for full pic. The 6" GP 100 is gone now, wish I had kept it.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Have two, want more.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
A 19-5 & 66-2

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
My most elegant specimen.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
My most elegant specimen.

That is one sexy single action!
Looks like it should be tucked in the waistband of a well dressed Riverboat Gambler.

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is one sexy single action!
Looks like it should be tucked in the waistband of a well dressed Riverboat Gambler.

Agreed! Sigfreund, what's the story on that base pin? Is that factory or an aftermarket addition?

Posts: 8416 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Single Six in .17 HMR and Ruger Blackhawk in .357 Magnum

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Agreed! Sigfreund, what's the story on that base pin? Is that factory or an aftermarket addition?

That is a US Firearms revolver, and what you see is how I got it, except for the 45 ACP cylinder I ordered at the same time. It was not too much later that the company went out of business, unfortunately. Truly beautiful guns.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
My Ruger Bisley .44 Magnum, with French walnut stocks

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

(Lurking among eleven true 6-shooters are three 5-shot J-frames)

My SASS Colt pistol (AZ Official State Firearm)

It now lives with a true Arizona cowboy!

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
And one of a number more:

6.4/93.6

— Plato