New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruston Way Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted
The ladyfriend and I were gonna go out in the woods, but the WeatherChud said it was gonna start raining up there, so instead I took her down to Ruston Way, because she'd never been there before.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 15081 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my town! On days like this I know I made the right choice to live here.

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 471 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Nice panoramas!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 18977 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post