SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Pike Place/Seattle Waterfront (Now with not as big pictures)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pike Place/Seattle Waterfront (Now with not as big pictures) Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted
Originally, the ladyfriend and I were going to go to the Museum of Flight, but we got there and there was a line out around the building to get in, so we decide to just keep driving. Maybe we'd come back in a little bit and see what it looked like, but we didn't, we just went to Pike Place and wandered around.

Ashley is convinced that's a dead body down there. She noticed that, but not the security guards.

"I'm booooooooored! Why do have to keep walking everywhere? Jeremy's a jerkface for making me take the stairs!" ~ Ashley, probably.

The stairs I made Ashley take.

Also wouldn't be a trip to the Wicked City without militant vegans, right next to Starbucks naturally, showing videos of baby chickens being tossed into a grinder.

The security guard yelling at a guy crossing the tracks. Apparently we don't cross there, it helps prevent death.

Thought about buying this and hanging it up at work, see how mad the kwyjibo gets.

Yes, I gave the Cat Man money.

Hehehe, dong.

If you still want the giant pictures, they can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/yx8foUc

And the panorama of the Puget Sound/Elliot Bay is here: https://i.imgur.com/LXrNRpT.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: airsoft guy,

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
My GOD. I don't ever want to see someone else's ABC gum that size and close up again!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Jeezoman, those suckers are LIFESIZE!

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
B.O. and patchouli

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Dude! They're great pictures, but have a heart and reduce the size of them before posting them! I expanded my window and reduced the scale as much as possible and was able to see them as one view each, but gosh!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Fiiiiine. Now they're all out of order and have no captions.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post