SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    P220-10mm custom holster from Andrews Leather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220-10mm custom holster from Andrews Leather Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted
I bought this gun in December 2016, and ordered the holster from Sam Andrews at the same time. It arrived today. Sam does fine work, but not in a hurry. Smile He is well backlogged. I wanted simple, functional, and well made, and it is. He also does a variety of other styles and also exotic leathers. Not super expensive, but well worth the quality put into it, and the wait. Andrews Leather. I've been shooting the gun this first year from a BladeTech kydex holster.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Great holster! I've got a few Andrews rigs over the years...you're right about waiting a bit, but the quality is second to none! Nice pistol too!

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post