SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    New old truck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New old truck Login/Join 
posted
I've been keeping an eye out for a decent used truck for awhile as I had sold off all my vehicles save my commuter car. Came across this literally just up the road. 2001 Chevy 3500 dually, 2wd with the 6.0 gas engine and 67k miles. Gas mileage is obviously poor but for $8500 it is by far and away in better condition than anything else I came across.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
67k is pretty low. 8-lug rims. Looks like it'll tow 14,000 pounds. Ver' nice.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Many (most) trucks out here in that class have the flat bed replacement, often with very low sides on it. It's easier to hook up a gooseneck horse trailer, and makes for hauling lots of hay more handy. Of course, you have to have a cattle dog riding up front on the toolbox to be authentic. Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I have an 01 2500HD with the 6.0. Awesome truck...still going strong with over 210k on the clock. Yours is a really nice looking, clean example. I'm sure it will do you proud for years to come.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post