SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    I know no one likes photobucket, but ... test
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know no one likes photobucket, but ... test Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted
I wanted to see if my pic look fuzzy to y'all since it is a "paid account" it shouldn't but if it is, please say so! (it looks clear to me)

They had basic accounts for $1.99 a month that I signed up for a while back and forgot about.

If it shows up fuzzy to y'all its no good to me!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Crisp & clear to me.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15286 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Vry niiiice, vry vry niiiiiiiiice.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking at the selector markings , kinda fuzzy

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
looking at the selector markings , kinda fuzzy

They are a little fuzzy Smile

The reason I ask is someone had a post in pistols with a holster and the whole thing was fuzzy and to add insult to injury the photobucket logo went halfway through the pic on the right side.

I liked photobucket, but when they raised their rates to something like $100 a year I abandoned them like most ... I went to Postimage ... then about 6 months later they came out with a $1.99 per month plan which I signed up for but forgot I had it ... then I noticed the charge on my CC statement ... most of my pic's are still there from before the change of pricing structure!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I think the pic is ok,fussy is from lighting.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not fuzzy. Looks nice.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Working. Looks like a handy firearm. And fun to shoot! Indirect sunlight might bring out even more detail.

Mo' avatars for you.

https://avatarhost.files.wordp...2020/03/kimber-1.png

https://avatarhost.files.wordp...020/03/kimber-2.jpeg

https://avatarhost.files.wordp...2020/03/kimber-3.jpg

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Like the other, perfectly clear to me as well.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Clarity begins with the camera and photographer, then the resulting photograph. Finally, the rendering on the web.

Looks like you got them all right.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post