SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    NFA Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA Picture Thread Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
I'm in love with this little guy. I wish we didn't have all the SBR laws as I would use this as my home defense gun in a second. Put 500 rounds through it yesterday and no hiccups. Could tell it prefers +P stuff but cycled everything. The real test will come with hollow points but wanted to break her in some before any HP's. Would love to find the suppressor for it but have no idea where to begin with that.

If you haven't found the can for that, email me and I'll forward your questions to a friend of mine on here that has already been through that. He's also a member here.

Posts: 6002 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
quote:
I'm in love with this little guy. I wish we didn't have all the SBR laws as I would use this as my home defense gun in a second. Put 500 rounds through it yesterday and no hiccups. Could tell it prefers +P stuff but cycled everything. The real test will come with hollow points but wanted to break her in some before any HP's. Would love to find the suppressor for it but have no idea where to begin with that.
[/url]

If you haven't found the can for that, email me and I'll forward your questions to a friend of mine on here that has already been through that. He's also a member here.

Appreciate it! I haven't decided if I will go through the trouble at this point with another stamp. Did his involve an adaptor, or the actual B&T suppressor?

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3580 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Fitted the Recce 5 on the 553 today:

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3580 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
[/url]

Appreciate it! I haven't decided if I will go through the trouble at this point with another stamp. Did his involve an adaptor, or the actual B&T suppressor?

Pretty sure he went with an adaptor and a non-B&T can. I remember he hunted high and low for the right forend rail and grip so that it would look as close to the original Steyr built in angled fore grip. Maybe he'll weigh in. I had an SPP back in the 90's and it was very accurate but leaves you flat compared to the TP 9 and ability to go SBR.

The B&T APC is badass! I still haven't even seen one show up in stores yet. I really want to put hands on.

My modest entry for the NFA thread.

Posts: 6002 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[/url]

Pretty sure he went with an adaptor and a non-B&T can. I remember he hunted high and low for the right forend rail and grip so that it would look as close to the original Steyr built in angled fore grip. Maybe he'll weigh in. I had an SPP back in the 90's and it was very accurate but leaves you flat compared to the TP 9 and ability to go SBR.

The B&T APC is badass! I still haven't even seen one show up in stores yet. I really want to put hands on.

My modest entry for the NFA thread.

My buddy just sent me the link to this. I'll try and answer everything for you.

My B&T TP9 is one of the original ones with a threaded end. 26 X 1 mm right hand thread
if I remember correctly. I ended up with a Thompson Machine SG as they were the only ones
to offer a subgun can in the correct thread pattern. Works great.

One note, don't run a pistol can on there. Only a subgun can with a lot of volume.
There was a member on Silencer Talk who bulged a pistol can due to the unusual lockup of the
TP9

I see that you have the propriety 3 lug and the only can that I know of will be the B&T.
I'll have to do some checking and see if it's available for civilian purchase. I know the ones
made overseas are not transferable.

Let me know what else I can answer for you.

Since it is a NFA thread pics. Here's a quick one...

Posts: 38 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: March 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yes and try the Gear Sector short vertical front grip. It's a perfect combo.

Posts: 38 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: March 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
I finally got an MREX for my 17. Much better than the factory rails.

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLC762:

My CCR P220 and Silencerco Osprey

That's a beautiful P220! Is that CCR's house black on the slide over their tritanium on the frame? Any chance you have a picture of just the pistol sans the silencer?

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Took the Uzi out for a spin earlier.

posted Hide Post
Do you think the stupid NFA will ever be abolished?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:
Do you think the stupid NFA will ever be abolished?

That's the subject of a whole new thread ... but sadly, no.

If Hillary gets in (which seems likely) we'll be lucky to just keep what we have.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a little Star Wars sex appeal.

Sterling Mk.4

Posts: 274 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
My last SBR ...

One F1 stamp left for a suppressor, submitted 5/20 ... so hopefully its getting close!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Finally got my barrel chopped so I could at least mount the Salvo. I still haven't shot it yet as I need a new spring and follower. I picked up the orange Magpul furniture because it was really cheap. I had planned on going with FDE, but the orange is really growing on me Smile

12.5" cut by Rose Action Sports and threaded for chokes. Its an 870P trade-in (you can tell by the "285" marked on the side of the receiver. I still need to figure out sights for it.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Got a few goodies to hang on the p26

Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Now that looks good Andy! I don't recognize which suppressor that is (AAC maybe?), but it looks really good on there.

My APC9 is supposed to be in tomorrow. In the mean time, I've been watching videos on the TP9 and the P26. I'm giving you part of the blame and part of the credit Wink

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:
Now that looks good Andy! I don't recognize which suppressor that is (AAC maybe?), but it looks really good on there.

My APC9 is supposed to be in tomorrow. In the mean time, I've been watching videos on the TP9 and the P26. I'm giving you part of the blame and part of the credit Wink

It's my tirant 9s, I really like it with the 3 lug.

If you think you are after more B&T now, just wait until you have that APC 9 in your hands Wink

Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
A thread full of cool stuff we can't own here in CA.

Thanks, guys! Wink

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brought home my last can yesterday. I'm done with these unless something incredible comes out down the road.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Got to take the boys out to shoot this weekend, so here is a group photo. Not all NFA, but there are a few Smile