SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    NFA Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA Picture Thread Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Post em if you got em! If it took a tax stamp lets see it! Will add pictures of mine soon.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3582 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

LMT CQB MRP Defender 12"

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I needed an excuse to take a new family picture!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WOW!!!!!! That is a very nice collection you have.

Thank you for sharing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
^
Holy Mother O God,you are my hero.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Kimber, well done Eek ...I know you have a sear or two as well Wink

My contribution:

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3582 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
^^^
I like your camo, did you do it yourself or have it done?

I think I'll do something like that with the empty magwell sides on my Seekins shortie maybe engrave a Celtic cross ... It has the same hand-guard as yours but it has the Spikes(?) engraved ejection port cover & mag catch - I wish I'd had it done before I got a stamp for it, just incase it gets messed up.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
RTG got in Uzi K grips. Still a brick, but a slightly more ergonomic brick.

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Brick is right!
I've had a couple with the 16" barrel over the years, what always amazed/surprised me is how accurate they are ... I guess it surprise's me because I've always thought of them as a bullet hose. The last one I had was a model A, in the box ... I thought was a keeper until I got an offer for it for $2,200 and I said "buy-buy baby!"

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Compact GoFasters, good when you are running out of available safe storage room.

Posts: 3995 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29604 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Pending NFA?
Waiting on my stamp

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25352 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
I only have 2 tax stamps (until I hit the Power Ball) so here is my humble entry.

Ruger American Rimfire, Leupold VX-II 3-9x32, Gemtech Outback II suppressor.

West Germany JK code P226 9mm, American Armament Company Evolution 9mm suppressor and Walther P22 with Gemtech OutbackII suppressor.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
Placeholder. I'll add more later Smile

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
My first suppressor, after shooting suppressed/unsuppressed with the .338 I should have bought it years ago.

Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
That's freakin' awesome Andy!!

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:
That's freakin' awesome Andy!!

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Is that yer 50 yard gun?

No, really I'd like to hear more about it ... with my osteoporosis I don't dater shoot anything bigger than 308, and it has to be suppressed or I'll be looking for a new shoulder/collar bone!

posted Hide Post
I need to move to free America. I know of the some guys that have AOW shotguns here in ca.(pistol grip only, no stock, short barrel) That's about the only thing a normal person can get here and I think they are clamping down on that next.

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas!

The rifle is a Barrett MRAD. Mine is the older model (rifle built in 2011) without the keymod cuts. I believe 6.5, 308 and 338 are the main calibers available, can swap with new barrel/bolt. It's one of those guns you really have to get your hands on to fully appreciate. I'm constantly amazed at how close and tight the tolerances of this rifle are and yet it all comes apart with no resistance anywhere. None of my others rifles even come close. Then theres the one ragged hole part Wink