SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    NFA Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA Picture Thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Remington 870 Police Magnum
14 Inch Barrel w/Rifle XS sights, Mesa Side-Saddle, Magpul Furniture and Wilson One Shot Extension, InForce WLMx 500 Lumen light

Posts: 186 | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
My Arizona “Varmint” Carbine Project

•Colt M16A1 lower
•Colt LE6946 CQB 10.3” Monolithic Upper Receiver Group
(w/MaTech folding rear sight)
•Aimpoint CompML2 4 MOA/A.R.M.S. -17 TRI-LOCK
•LaserDevices OTAL laser
•Surefire X200 light
•LAW Tactical AR folding stock adapter – Gen 3
•MFT Minimalist FDE butt stock
•Magpul FDE furniture & magazine
•BeatenZone A.T.C.H.#7 charging handle

…and when your last magazine runs dry: affix bayonet!
•Custom M8 bayonet

Posts: 4021 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Form 3 came back on this the other day, sent off the AOW check today.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Took the APC9 and Griffin 3 lug mount down to the store to test fit the 9k. The Griffin mount does thread right on, and reduces the length by more than an inch compared to the Sico 3 lug.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Was finally able to take the FNX down to the store, had the Osprey come through with the 9k. Was curious to see how this would look for a while. Had Capitol Armory refinish the 45k FDE since it will be dedicated to the gun. There were several FDE choices, was hard to pick one (Must be how FN felt when they designed their FDE guns Big Grin) The icing on the cake was it threads on just fine with the light mounted.

Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Andy that B&T APC9 is aresome. I stupidly passed up an APC 45 a few months back.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:

Nice additions you've got there Andy, it seems your NFA family is growing!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13950 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I was going out to play today but crappy weather kept me at home but I finally picked up my cut down 16" barrel on my AR-57 to 8" because I got my F/A bolt carrier! I wanted to try it with my F1 suppressor ... Also was going to play with the 300BO & Ruger with the YHM Mite

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
^ Were gonna need a video Smile

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Figured I'd bring the thread back to life. Form 3 came back on the M203 and I brought the door kicker gun down to fit it Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andyb,

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
No tax stamp required for us, but in the spirit of the thread Smile

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Figured I'd bring the thread back to life. Form 3 came back on the M203 and I brought the door kicker gun down to fit it Big Grin

Is that 40 or 37mm? Do you load your own?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
Is that 40 or 37mm? Do you load your own?

40mm. I've got a couple crates of chalk rounds to use, may end up getting a .22 hornets nest shell to try.

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Sweet ... You can make BIG noise!

Now if you get actual exploding rounds are they considered destructive devices?

I know the 40mm tube is NFA, but is the shell also considered also a D.D.?

I know people reload the 37mm shells but being NFA can you reload your 40mm shells or are they a 1-use only?

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:

Yep. An explosive 40mm round is a DD, and each individual rounds requires a $200 tax stamp.

There are also additional federal/state/local licensing, storage, and transportation requirements for explosives.

Not worth the money and hassle.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:

Yep. An explosive 40mm round is a DD, and each individual rounds requires a $200 tax stamp.

There are also additional federal/state/local licensing, storage, and transportation requirements for explosives.

Not worth the money and hassle.

So does that mean you can or can not reload the shell?

If you can't reload them I would have to agree "Not worth the money and hassle" ... that would make every shot $200 for the stamp + the cost of the round!

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
new S&W

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
HEDP rounds would be a whole other ballpark unforunatrly. I'm more than happy with lobbing these downrange though, and they can be delivered to my door!