SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    NFA Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA Picture Thread Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Visited a few convicts in jail yesterday:

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of $$ you got in jail bro. Wink

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:

You said that far more nicely than my wife Big Grin

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:

lol Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:

lol Big Grin

Lolx2

Posts: 45 | Registered: February 27, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
A few more:

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rbdub474
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple of mine:

Posts: 839 | Location: East Central MO | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: photoman12001,

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Got my stamp and my Larue order with the RMR mount and FUG in the same day Big Grin Put her all together this evening. I really like this set up, extremely lightweight.

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Andy, I like your style!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I'm in love with this little guy. I wish we didn't have all the SBR laws as I would use this as my home defense gun in a second. Put 500 rounds through it yesterday and no hiccups. Could tell it prefers +P stuff but cycled everything. The real test will come with hollow points but wanted to break her in some before any HP's. Would love to find the suppressor for it but have no idea where to begin with that.

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Have you checked with Silencerco? They may have an adaptor so you could use one of their suppressors ... I was surprised to find they made a direct mount to use my Octane on my Scorpion EVO ... that isn't just a shroud threaded on the barrel is it? My SPP has a shroud that just threads on ... but it's a bit smaller than that looks.

BTW - does BT sell the picitinny rail that your forward grip attaches to? I'd love to have one for my SPP ... then I might consider SBR'ing it even though the Steyr stock doesn't fold.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
Have you checked with Silencerco? They may have an adaptor so you could use one of their suppressors ... I was surprised to find they made a direct mount to use my Octane on my Scorpion EVO ... that isn't just a shroud threaded on the barrel is it? My SPP has a shroud that just threads on ... but it's a bit smaller than that looks.

BTW - does BT sell the picitinny rail that your forward grip attaches to? I'd love to have one for my SPP ... then I might consider SBR'ing it even though the Steyr stock doesn't fold.

Interesting about SiCo, will have to check that out. I don't think its just a shroud on the newer models, its B&T's 3 lug mount meant for their suppressor. I just need to find where/how to get one.

As far as the rail, I imagine you could order one as a part from B&T. Uses two holes on the bottom of the frame with the screws threaded through the top down into the rail.

posted Hide Post

My CCR P220 and Silencerco Osprey

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 367 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Those Bren stocks look pretty wild. Nice rig!

Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post

MK23 with KAC can and USP 45 Tactical with appropriate piston

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SFCUSARET,

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
^ Sweet! I got lucky a few weeks ago and found a KAC can for my MK23. I couldn't believe if I wanted to get the USP piston it would cost half as much as a whole other Knights suppressor! Squashed my desire for the USP piston pretty quickly.

Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
^ I figured it was a lot cheaper and a lot less head ache to spend approx $700 for the Tactical piston than to wait 5 to seven months plus the $200 tax stamp for another KAC suppressor that would cost another $1200. Now I have the best of both by just switching out the pistons.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
I hate you guys. My Mk. 23 has a second factory HK barrel with the threads turned down, because it's not enough that CA won't let me have a suppressor... I can't even have the threads on the barrel.

My original serial numbered Mk. 23 barrel has the OEM thread protector and sits in the safe. I cannot even install it in the pistol.

I've shot full auto, and it's pretty cool... but man I'd love to have suppressors and SBR's here.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Version 2.0. Modified an MOE rail by cutting it down and drilling/beveling an additional hole in it to match the mounts on the TP9. Got new screws/nuts to attach. Every bit as solid as the factory rail. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andyb,