SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    NFA Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA Picture Thread Login/Join 
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Latest

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Got mine just in time for Christmas. Expecting form 1 stamp any day for SBR build.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
(The old) Vector factory M92 Yugo SBR:

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
All of my pending cans are finally home, all done before 41P. There are 1 or 2 items I would like to add in the future but certainly don't really need anything more, think I am in pretty good shape now. From left to right:

Thunderbeast 30P-1, Silencerco Specwar 762, Hybrid w/ASR mount, Osprey 45, Saker 762, Saker 556, Spectre II, Sparrow SS.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I have no "salon shots" of my NFA firearms, but I have a few of them in action:

P25babysgl3a
by David Casteel, on Flickr
HK51 with 8.9" barrel

Q10AbabettesglLarryx
by David Casteel, on Flickr
HK51K with 4.7" barrel

Don't have a clear one of my CAR-15 though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I don't put it in the E2 stock often, since it is bedded in the standard stock

http://i54.photobucket.com/alb...size_zpscdkm7i7a.jpg

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cntrl23
posted Hide Post

...And still WAITING "patiently" Roll Eyes

Posts: 179 | Location: MN | Registered: January 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
I need to move to free America. I know of the some guys that have AOW shotguns here in ca.(pistol grip only, no stock, short barrel) That's about the only thing a normal person can get here and I think they are clamping down on that next.

Screw California!

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SVTNate:
I hate you guys. My Mk. 23 has a second factory HK barrel with the threads turned down, because it's not enough that CA won't let me have a suppressor... I can't even have the threads on the barrel.

My original serial numbered Mk. 23 barrel has the OEM thread protector and sits in the safe. I cannot even install it in the pistol.

I've shot full auto, and it's pretty cool... but man I'd love to have suppressors and SBR's here.

Screw Cali

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
With the "So you want a 9mm sub gun" thread going, I'd kinda forgotten about this one ... These are 9m&m's, so they are over there too

They're Omega MP5 SD and MP5K, both came out of the box beautiful, and both of mine ran flawlessly ... I think a few of the early SD's had minor issues but were addressed and corrected promptly by Atlantic.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
My lone submission:

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
.22 I've been building out. 16in CZ 455 Precision. Added an Atlas bipod/rail, DIP scope rail, Trjicon Accupoint and an oversized bolt handle. Dead Air Mask for the NFA part Wink

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
First post 41P SBR. Paperwork will be sent out next week Smile

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Not everything, but here are a few items.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Hey Andy ... didn't you do a form 1 or 4 right before 41p ... has it come back yet?

I'm just trying to get a feel for how long a wait I'll be in for when I decide to do another ... maybe wait a while and not have my cash tied up for so long ... I still have a couple oil leaks to fix on the corvette ... and can you believe a period correct stereo is $550 ... plus someone butchered the center bezel to put in some digital piece of crap pioneer radio of which the face plate is part of the bezel, another $120 ... then I'd kinda of like to strip and re-paint it, another $6-$8K to go back to the original color, which was only used 1 year. Sometimes I regret buying a numbers matching car ... if it wasn't I wouldn't mind stuff not being right so much.

If I don't spend it on the car, I'll have to buy another safe!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I e-formed a few the day before the deadline, still waiting on those. I'm betting once they get through the serious backlog they have wait times will drop to a few months.

Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a quiet Sunday at the range

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Got the last of my pre-41f submissions in today.
So here's a new family photo of the cans:

And another of the now-very-quiet rifles:

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post